Application for admission includes the submission of the following materials to the Admissions Office.
1. A completed Application for Admission. You can apply online or request a physical copy be mailed to you.
2. A non-refundable application fee of $40.00.
3. Recommendations from the church where the applicant is a member, based on a vote by the congregation.
5. A signed copy of the Fruitland Covenant.
6. Official High School/GED transcripts as well as official College transcripts must be sent to the Admissions Office.
When the application is received, the applicant will be informed that the admission procedures are in process. When all the necessary material is received, the applicant will be informed as to acceptance. Acceptance for admission qualifies a student to register within the following year. After a year, re-application will be required before registration if the student has not been enrolled.
Are you considering coming to Fruitland? Why not schedule a visit and see the Fruitland Experience yourself!