Fruitland Baptist Bible College offers an Associate Degree in Religion/Christian Ministries. The purpose of this degree is to equip students to become thinkers who think with a Biblical worldview and serve with a compassionate heart just as Christ served others.
The Associate in Religion/Christian Ministries Degree requires each student to complete 125 hours of course work in Biblical studies, Doctrinal and Historical Studies, English, Pastoral Theology and Christian Ministries.
Graduation is held at the end of Spring Quarter in June and at the end of the Fall Quarter in December. Each graduate who satisfies the requirements receives the Associate in Religion/Christian Ministries Degree. Those who successfully complete the course of study without satisfying the requirements for the degree receive a diploma. Requirements for Associate in Religion/Christian Ministries:
- High school graduation or G.E.D.
- Complete course of study
- Maintain a “C” average
- Satisfy all financial obligations
Graduates have successfully transferred credits from Fruitland toward a B.A. degree to schools like:
- Campbell University
- Central Wesleyan University
- Criswell College
- Clear Creek Baptist Bible College
- Baptist College of Florida
- Boyce College at the Southern Baptist Seminary
- Gardner-Webb University
- Lancaster Bible College
- Liberty University
- Mars Hill University
- New Orleans Seminary
- North Greenville University
- Piedmont International University
- The College at Southeastern
- Western Carolina University
- Wingate University