Four Quarters, Eight Sessions
Earn a Fruitland Advanced Leadership Certificate
Credit available for Pastoral Ministries 401 and 402
Fruitland Continuing Education is a peer learning experience that includes outstanding guest presenters, case studies, printed resources and leadership surveys for participants and spouses. Registration is required by Fruitland.
Topics for study are based on a feedback luncheon for interested participants so that the sessions are customized for the participants. Sample topics/objectives might include the following:
- Glorifying God through your call, walk with God, vision and leadership style
- Discovering how God has shaped/gifted you and your spouse for effective leadership
- Developing Godly relationships/partnerships that support Disciple Making
- Developing an intentional plan for dealing with church and public issues/concerns
- Relating to and reaching new generations through apologetics/conversational witnessing
Cost: $50 per quarter. Limited scholarships available based on need.
Sessions are held at Roberdel Baptist Church, Rockingham, NC and coordinated by Bill F. Mackey, Leadership Consultant with Fruitland and BSCNC. There will be 4 quarters:
- Spring quarter beginning Thursday May 14
- After that it meets the second Tuesday in August, September, October and November 2015
- Winter term in January, February and March of 2016