Continuing Education Classes
sponsored by Fruitland Baptist Bible College
Dates & Locations
Fruitland is offering Continuing Education at two locations:
- Gastonia/Lincolnton classes meet in the Greater Gaston Associational Office
- Monroe classes meet at the Union Baptist Association Office
- $50 per Quarter
- 4 Quarters from April 2013 to Febuary 27 2014
About the Program
- The Fruitland Continuing Education process is a group learning experience designed for ministers who desire to continue their training in a peer learning environment with guest presenters, printed resources and case studies that meets twice per quarter for four quarters.
- The process is focused on developing effective Christian leaders who honor God through their call, character, relationships, ministry and leadership style.
- These sessions are open to ministers in the surrounding areas including NC and SC.
- Upon completion of the process Fruitland provides a â€œFruitland Advanced Leadership Certificateâ€.
For more information please contact:
Bill Mackey, coordinator, email@example.com (919)219-5642
Scott Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org (828)685-8886
Made possible by your church gifts through the Cooperative Program