Fruitland Baptist Bible College is a ministry of the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina! This means that when Baptist Churches in North Carolina support the Cooperative Program, they are supporting Fruitland. We are very grateful for this and this giving makes Fruitland significantly cheaper than other schools. Here is a list of the tuition and fees you can expect when you’re at Fruitland.
The Application Fee is a one-time Charge of $40.00
Books costs approximately $300 every two quarters.
Your costs for books will vary each quarter that you are at Fruitland. However, Fruitland is very conscious of keeping these costs to a minimum.
Fruitland’s book fees are a fraction of the costs of other colleges!
Contact Finance Department
Cost for classes Part Time
While full-time students are charged “tuition,” part-time students are charged per class at the following rates:
- Auditing a class at any campus (not receiving any credit) cost per class is $125.00
- Day/Night Classes (Cost per Class 1-5 & over 8) $200.00
- Online Classes (Cost per class for 1-2 classes) $250.00
- Online Classes (Cost per class for 3 or more classes) $225.00
- Satellite – Certification Program (Cost per class) $175.00
- Hispanic Certification Classes (Cost per class) $175.00
Cost for Full-Time Tuition
All fees are quarterly unless otherwise specified.
Full-time tuition (not including online classes)
- North Carolina Baptist (full-time 6-8 classes) $625.00
- Non-Baptist/Out of State (full-time 6-8 classes) $775.00
- Semi-private Dormitory (dorm room and bathroom shared with another student) per quarter $300.00
- Private Dormitory (private room and bath) per quarter $500.00
- Dormitory Damage Deposit (One Time Charge) $100.00
- Dormitory Door Key Deposit (One Time Charge) $ 10.00
- Dormitory Usage F (laundry, kitchen, etc.) $ 25
- Dormitory Move-in Fee (One Time Charge, non-refundable) $150
Students pay a one-time graduation Fee $ 95.00
- Meal Plan (Tuesday breakfast – Friday lunch) $600.00 (No refund or transfer for meals not eaten)
- Individual meals (Visitors and those not on Meal Plan) $6.00
Student Activity Fee
Full-time main campus students (residence and commuters) are charged a Student Activity Fee of $15 each quarter.
Main campus (residence, commuters, day & night students) and online students taking 3 or more classes are charged a $50.00 technology fee each quarter. These students taking 1-2 classes are charged a $30 technology fee.
Satellites students are exempt.