Fruitland is affordable because it is funded by North Carolina Baptists. Click here to learn more about that.
Here is a list of the tuition and fees you can expect when you’re at Fruitland:
The Application Fee is a one-time Charge of $50.00
Books costs approximately $300 every two quarters.
Your costs for books will vary each quarter that you are at Fruitland. However, Fruitland is very conscious of keeping these costs to a minimum.
Fruitland’s book fees are a fraction of the costs of other colleges!
Contact Finance Department
Cost for classes Part Time
While full-time students are charged “tuition,” part-time students are charged per class at the following rates:
- Auditing a class at any campus (not receiving any credit) cost per class is $125.00
- Day/Night Classes (Cost per Class 1-5 & over 8) $200.00
- Online Classes (Cost per class for 1-2 classes) $250.00
- Online Classes (Cost per class for 3 or more classes) $225.00
- Satellite – Certification Program (Cost per class) $175.00
- Hispanic Certification Classes (Cost per class) $175.00
Cost for Full-Time Tuition
All fees are quarterly unless otherwise specified.
Full-time tuition (not including online classes)
- North Carolina Baptist (full-time 6-8 classes) $625.00
- Non-Baptist/Out of State (full-time 6-8 classes) $775.00
- Semi-private Dormitory (dorm room and bathroom shared with another student) per quarter $300.00
- Private Dormitory (private room and bath) per quarter $500.00
- Dormitory Damage Deposit (One Time Charge) $100.00
- Dormitory Door Key Deposit (One Time Charge) $ 10.00
- Dormitory Usage F (laundry, kitchen, etc.) $ 25
- Dormitory Move-in Fee (One Time Charge, non-refundable) $150
Students pay a one-time graduation Fee $ 95.00
- Meal Plan (Tuesday breakfast – Friday lunch) $600.00 (No refund or transfer for meals not eaten)
- Individual meals (Visitors and those not on Meal Plan) $6.00
Fruitland students can pay their bills online with a credit or debit card.
Student Activity Fee
Full-time main campus students (residence and commuters) are charged a Student Activity Fee of $15 each quarter.
Main campus (residence, commuters, day & night students) and online students taking 3 or more classes are charged a $60.00 technology fee each quarter. These students taking 1-2 classes are charged a $40 technology fee.
Satellites students are exempt.