Fruitland Baptist Bible College is a ministry of the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina! This means that when Baptist Churches in North Carolina support the Cooperative Program, they are supporting Fruitland. We are very grateful for this and this giving makes Fruitland significantly cheaper than other schools. Here is a list of the tuition and fees you can expect when you’re at Fruitland.
The Application Fee is a one-time Charge of $40.00
Books costs approximately $300 every two quarters.
Your costs for books will vary each quarter that you are at Fruitland. However, Fruitland is very conscious of keeping these costs to a minimum.
Fruitland’s book fees are a fraction of the costs of other colleges!
Contact Finance Department
- Semi-private Dormitory (dorm room and bathroom shared with another student) per quarter $300.00
- Private Dormitory (private room and bath) per quarter $500.00
- Dormitory Damage Deposit (One Time Charge) $100.00
- Dormitory Door Key Deposit (One Time Charge) $ 10.00
Students pay a one-time graduation Fee $ 80.00
- Meal Plan (Tuesday breakfast – Friday lunch) $600.00 (No refund or transfer for meals not eaten)
- Individual meals (Visitors and those not on Meal Plan) $6.00
All students at the main campus (day students, night students and Online students) are charged a $50.00 technology fee each quarter.
Satellites students are exempt.
Tuition and Cost for Individual Classes
All fees are quarterly unless otherwise specified.
Full-time tuition (not including online classes)
- North Carolina Baptist (full-time 4-8 classes) $550.00
- Non-Baptist/Out of State (full-time 4-8 classes) $625.00
Part-time students are charged per class at the following rates:
- Day Classes (Cost per Class 1-3 & over 8) $175.00
- Night Classes (Cost per Class 1-3 & over 8) $175.00
- Online Classes (Cost per class) $225.00
- Satellites – Degree Program (Cost per class) $200.00
- Satellite – Certification Program (Cost per class) $150.00
- Hispanic Certification Classes (Cost per class) $175.00
- Class Audit (any campus) (Cost per class) $100.00