Fruitland is affordable because it is funded by North Carolina Baptists. Click here to learn more about that.
Here is a list of the tuition and fees you can expect when you’re at Fruitland:
The Application Fee is a one-time Charge of $50.00
Books costs approximately $325 every two quarters.
Your costs for books will vary each quarter that you are at Fruitland. However, Fruitland is very conscious of keeping these costs to a minimum.
Fruitland’s book fees are a fraction of the costs of other colleges!
Contact Finance Department
Cost for classes Part Time
While full-time students are charged “tuition,” part-time students are charged per class at the following rates:
- Auditing a class at any campus (not receiving any credit) cost per class is $150.00
- Main Campus/Online /Spanish Online (Cost per Class) $225.00
- Hispanic Certification Classes (Cost per Class) $200.00
Cost for Full-Time Tuition
All fees are quarterly unless otherwise specified.
Full-time tuition (not including online classes)
- North Carolina Baptist (full time 6-8 classes) $720.00
- Non-Baptist/Out of State (full-time 6-8 classes) $990.00
- Semi-private Dormitory (dorm room and bathroom shared with another student) per quarter $350.00
- Private Dormitory (private room and bath) per quarter $550.00
- Dormitory Damage Deposit (One Time Charge) $100.00
- Dormitory Door Key Deposit (One Time Charge) $ 10.00
- Dormitory Move-in Fee (One Time Charge, non-refundable) $100
- Student Activity Fee $25
Students pay a one-time graduation Fee $ 125.00
- Meal Plan (Tuesday breakfast – Friday lunch) $700.00 Quarterly (No refund or transfer for meals not eaten) Required of all dorm students.
- Individual meals (Visitors and students not on Meal Plan) $8.00
Fruitland students can pay their bills online with a credit or debit card.
Student Activity Fee
Full-time main campus students (residence and commuters) are charged a Student Activity Fee of $25 each quarter.
Main campus (residents, and commuters) are charged a $50.00 technology fee each quarter.
Online students are charged a $100 technology fee for each quarter.
Satellites students are exempt.